Gzhel Modest Dress
This print is inspired by Gzhel - a Russian style of ceramics which takes its name from the village of Gzhel and surrounding area, where it has been produced since 1802.
Polyester fabric. Lined. Zips at the back.
Normal machine wash at 30 degrees. Iron inside out.
- Beenish S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful dress
Love the white and blue combinationQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Sarah A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Look so elegant 😍😍😍
- Terry B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
Thankyou to whoever made this beautiful dress for me. You did a wonderful job and I love this dress so much.
- Marwa A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Thank you, for making it possible for me to wear modest modern clothing. I am happy with every item I purchased for my kids and I.
- Nahdiyah A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This dress is beautifully constructed, long enough for me with a beautiful flow. Thank you! I love it!!! A new favorite!