200cm*90cm light chiffon scarf. Normal machine wash 40 degrees.
We would like to advise that we have two types of shipping:
1) Express which takes 4-5 working days of delivery and applies to ALL countries.
2) Standard which takes 9-12 working days of delivery and applies to ALL countries.
All orders are dispatched using DHL
Express which, Monday To Friday 06.00 - 1.30pm (GMT).
Orders will usually be dispatched within 3-5 business days but a 7 day allowance should be considered during our high sales period because preparation may take slightly longer.
Orders prepared in a standard time period will be shipped via standard DHL and delivered in 5-6 business days after the parcel is shipped.
Delayed orders will be shipped via express DHL and delivered in 2-3 business days after shipping.
We try to make sure that our standard order preparation + delivery period will be 9-12 business days after the date you place your order.
You will be sent an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched with tracking information. We will be unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Shipping times may vary during bank/public holidays and during peak periods. We cannot be held responsible for delays which may occur as a result of courier related matters, severe weather conditions and any Act of God.
Annah Hariri insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have a specified recipient or different delivery address, then you accept that evidence of a signature is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Annah Hariri and transfer responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
For all orders from our online store, the customer will be responsible for any Import and Clearance duties as well as any brokerage fees including any other additional charges. We operate on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis. This is operated by our courier UPS Express on a 'pay on delivery' basis. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
During high seasons and during periods of special offers, customers from selected countries will have an option of paying customs taxes and duties at the moment when placing order online. Shall you select and pay taxes via this option, you will not be charged any additional or extra taxes / duties when the parcel arrives at the country of destination.
We have updated our size chart to fall in line with your new international sizing. Please consider these BODY measurements to ensure your purchase the correct size. If you need further help with measurements, use our measuring guide to help measure up and discover the perfect fit.
IMPORTANT: custom measurements are accepted via comment box on the website only. No FB, IG or e-mail messaging is considered as acceptance for custom tailoring.
* Kindly provide us with your body measurements and dress lengths you prefer and we can use it as guidance in choosing the right size, Please place the order online putting ALL comments and your measurements into the comment box which will appear before the check out.
* Wrap a measuring tape around your body at the fullest part of your bust and hips. Be sure your arms are at your sides, the tape is flat against your body and parallel to the floor. Waist: Stand with your feet hip-width apart and bend sideways—where you indent is your natural waist. Measure from the nape of your neck, over your bust and down to where you wish your dress hem to be.
* If all else fails you can have your measurements taken by a local experienced tailor.