Annah Modest Dresses
- Do you have a dress named after yourself, Annah?
I was once asked this question. You may know that I usually name dresses after friends and acquaintances of mine.
So here is Annah dress which contains all things I love about modest dresses:
- favorite blue color
- high/low cut
- sheer volume dress
- breastfeeding and pregnancy friendly due to the cut of the dress
- detachable long belt
- high victorian style cuffs with 4 buttons
You can wear this dress as a dress or top with jeans, leggings, boots or flat footwear - basically with anything.
Fabric: crepe. Not lined
Normal machine wash at 30 degrees, warm iron. Steam is preferred.
- Tawanna M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoBlue Beauty
This is an elegant and absolutely beautiful dress. It exudes class and modesty. It is well made. I did switch out the buttons on the sleeves for Crystal buttons to match the belt that I used. Overall, this was the perfect look for my event.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Asmaa El U.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
In love with those dresses. It fit me perfectly and the material is sooo good 🥰. I’ll be ordering more once i have the chance 😍
- D.SwainVerified BuyerRated 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Prefect fit. Perfect color. Perfect cut. Just look nice on me.
- Erica T.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Looks great - beautiful colour. I'm a bit short - so I'm having the hemline taken up. Received my first ever order within 7 days of ordering, super quick - so happy with everything.
- Sundus A.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Nice and awesome experience .
I like the color , the size but it’s too long for me , I need to fix the length so I can wear it . Otherwise I love it .