You don’t need to buy a new set of maxi dresses for cold weather.
I love wearing maxi dresses in winter. Winter doesn’t have to be grey. With the right pieces for layering, you can still wear your bright and colourful maxi dresses even as temperatures drop. You’ll be a burst of colour in this otherwise gloomy weather. How refreshing!
All dresses are from the website www.annahariri.com
We usually hear that Ramadan is the best time to put your hijab on for 1st time but I would like to add Fall season to it too: headscarf is just so well matching with ponchos, leather jackets and coats that you will love this new head covering of yours right away in sha Allah! Lots of layering provides the perfect covering of the body! But surely hijab comes 1st and foremost from your devotion to your Lord!
To cut a long story short, just follow these tips for styling your fave maxi dresses for winter.
1. Add boots — ankle or knee boots work. Or try sneakers for a more comfy option.
2. Layer tights or leggings underneath.
3. Layer a thin turtleneck underneath.
4. Simply wear your winter or autumn coat!
5. A warm scarf added to your maxi dress will keep you warm.
6. Add a denim jacket and warm boots! It is one of my favorite.
7. Blazer and warm boots or booties!
8. Ponchos are so posh, beautiful and warm!
9. Head scarves: i always transition from chiffons to jersey or warmer scarves in fall/autumn season.
10. The last and the best: pair it with moto jacket!
And DO NOT FORGET to ... wear your heart closer to our creator as we always must strive to ihsan. Winter and short days are a believers' season!!!
“The best season to a believer is the winter, its nights are long for those who wish to pray, and its days are short for those who wish to fast.”
- Hasan Al Basri (May Allah have mercy on him)